The foam rollers are widely used to treat a wide range of muscle problems and trigger points that can affect the body. Plantar fasciitis is a common cause of heel pain that is usually worse for those first few steps in the morning. There has been some research published that has shown that using a foam roller for plantar fasciitis can help, so it is certainly worth giving it a go.
- High-density foam roller in Black
- Ideal for balance, strengthening, flexibility, and rehab exercises
- FOAM ROLLER: High-Density muscle roller offers relief for back pain and can help to isolate and alleviate trigger points in the body with deep tissue pressure and massage
- HIGH DENSITY: Super firm foam construction allows for maximum pressure and weight application without compromising quality of massage or losing its shape
- GREATER BENEFITS: Our foam roller for back with various sizes and colors enhances muscle recovery, massage, physical therapy, exercise, deep tissue work and improves flexibility, bodybuilding, running, weight training, and yoga. Use it during physical therapy sessions to rehabilitate and strengthen your body.
- THICKER FOR BETTER RESULT: High density EPP adds extra firmness to our body roller, making it suitable for professional trainers
- EASIER YOGA POSES - Assists with holding yoga poses longer and with less discom-fort as you work to increase flexibility and strength
- STRETCHING ASSISTANCE - Ideal for stretching, helping you safely reach further than you could on your own for greater mobility
- 🧘【5 in 1 Deep Tissue Muscle Massage Set】Package includes 1 hollow foam roller (33*14cm), 1yoga stick, 1 massage ball, 1 stretching band, and 1 storage bag, 5 in 1 Foam roller set can more efficiently relieve the pain all over your body.
- 🧘【 High-Quality Material 】Made of safe, non-toxic, pressure-resistant, waterproof and eco-friendly PVC and EVA materials, lightweight, good cushioning elasticity, and durable. Suitable for sports enthusiasts, men, women and children can be used for yoga, fitness, running, dancing, leisure, sports, daily exercise, etc.
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A specific roller for treating plantar fasciitis is the Pediroller which was designed by a podiatrist to help foot problems.