The foam rollers are widely used to treat a wide range of muscle problems and trigger points that can affect the body. Plantar fasciitis is a common cause of heel pain that is usually worse for those first few steps in the morning. There has been some research published that has shown that using a foam roller for plantar fasciitis can help, so it is certainly worth giving it a go.
- High-density foam roller with molded edges
- Ideal for balance, strengthening, flexibility, and rehab exercises
- Patented foam roller design offers a superior, multi-density exterior constructed over a rigid, hollow core
- Constructed from quality materials that won't break down or lose shape from repeated use
- Foam Rollers For Muscles – LuxFit High Density Foam Roller is great for Physical Therapy, before or after Exercise, Yoga, and Massage Therapy. Foam Muscle Rollers helps to relieve Muscles Tension and increase Muscle Reflexology. Form Roller. Body Roller
- Foam Exercise Roller Helps Prevent Muscle Injury - Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, ranging and strengthening activities. Yoga - Fitness Foam Roller. Foam Roller for IT Band
- EXTRA FIRM, HIGH QUALITY: Features high density expanded polypropylene (EPP) material that is designed for deeper massage than the standard foam roller while being extremely durable, helping to boost your fitness progress for a long period of time
- HIGH WEIGHT CAPACITY: Yes4All EPP Foam Rollers are capable of supporting up to an amazing 300lbs of weight, enabling you to use them for a wide variety of exercises without worrying about compatibility, great for fitness enthusiasts of all levels
- 3D textured rollers measure 12.5 x 5.5 inches with triple massage zones to replicate the fingers , thumbs , and palms of the human hand .
- Roll before and after your work out at the gym , Pilates , or yoga to condition and stretch muscle tissue , and remove painful trigger points . Dual grid design has finger zone with ridges , and spiked bumps on the opposite side .
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A specific roller for treating plantar fasciitis is the Pediroller which was designed by a podiatrist to help foot problems.